Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

New Forum Requests Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Requests   New Forum Requests EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:13 pm

If anyone wants a specific forum to discuss something in just make a post in this thread and I'll make it happen (assuming it isn't dumb :p)
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Symone

Symone

New Forum Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Requests   New Forum Requests EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

How about one for questions / answers ???

:edit: why ?
Ok – so I love the idea of these clan forums we should all be using this to help each other and reminding those that are not using it to do so. It is a GREAT place to ask questions and offer advice or things that we have found. Or to clarify things that we think but might not be 100% sure about. Everyone has different skill sets and knowledge of the game and KNOWLEDGE IS POWER !!! I am on this forums several times a day Monday – Friday --- 8am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time. (while at work when I need a mental break). So if you have a question POST IT here and I should be able to find an answer and have it posted … next day … at the latest.

Everyone in the clan should find some useful stuff on here and I will post different things I find that I think will help others. I know that Root and I are in the ARUA forums on a regular basis and this is a WEALTH of info but if you don’t know where to look or just do not want to spend the time then post it in here and I will research it for you … Its something that I like to do …
Back to top Go down
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

New Forum Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Requests   New Forum Requests EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm

You ask and thus you shall receive.
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

New Forum Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Requests   New Forum Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Requests
Page 1 of 1