Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Dizzle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightboy1u

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 am

hey bro hows it goin....hope ur life is not to stressful..anyways the last remainin SF members hav move out an become "TheForsaken" if ur still havin client trouble den contact me at kimthurseajay2@hotmail.com(contact numbers r prob out of range due to wer i live) if emailin me does not work post ur replys here ill b checkin every week twice a week.Hope ur client works real soon an hope to hair from u soon aswell.tkae care bro I love you
Back to top Go down
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 pm

email sent light. thanks a lot for not throwing me and big C out in the cold. it means a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Lightboy1u

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 pm

NP man wer family an family sticks together no matter wat cheers
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Good to see you came back. Whats its been 2 or 3 months ?
Anyway. For those members in Forsaken if SF is back you should pass the word and have them join back up. I am deleting the other clan.

Thank you - Sy
Back to top Go down
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 am

I'm surprised I'm taking it this hard... it's just a game (right?)

I'm clanless ... again .... A "little bird" (and no, it wasn't Steve) filled me in and while I don't really care for 3rd party info I'll take it this time ....

I was happy to see a core group strive to create something new from the ashed of the old - to build on what we had - and that was a common bond of friendship and camaraderie. We all started, together, young, together, noobs, together. We weren't riding the coat-tails of some high level super-characters in some clan that would have meant little more than a leveling vehicle - we stuck together because we cared...

While the slow decline of Strikeforce made me sad - the instant scorched-earth policy used on TheForsaken makes me sick! I am deeply disappointed in the so-called leadership that led to TheForsaken's destruction and abhor the way in which that destruction was carried out. It seems like I'd yell and jump up and down and throw things but all I can do is stare at my screen, shake my head, and wonder how it has ended up with way. While I'm not sure where I'd like to end up on Arua I do know that I do not want to loose contact with those of you from TheForsaken AND Strikefore whom I've come to revere.

-Root
Back to top Go down
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 am

Guys, I admit I've been out of it. And its obvious that I've missed something. I'd be really grateful if someone would explain what's happened, whatever it is, to me in detail. We need to move on but me and Celeste can't do anything until we have an idea of what's going on. And Root, nice speech, sad though it may be.
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Symone

Symone

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 am

In a nut shell and in no way shape or form am I pointing a finger.

- The SF leadership was absent for a long period of time. Elixianne and dialyourdealer left to join another clan. Others were talking about leaving as well.

- Root and I talked about trying to carry on with SF but no one seemed to know how to get a hold of anyone else outside out the game so that was not working. AND so we in the new clan didn’t lose communication again is one of the reasons I started the Forsaken forums and pushed everyone to sign up. Plus I planned on doing games and in clan events. As a matter of fact I believe I was the one to suggest that SF start a forum outside the game.

- I regrettably made a decision to start a clan to keep everyone together. (But glad to keep everyone together)

- I made the choice to keep everyone equals as Seniors. And this was MOST important to me *** So that I did not have to choose which of my clan mates should out rank one another. *** I see now that I was in a damned if I do damned if I don’t situation. Never once while in SF did I ask Celeste for a promotion or any type of title. We had chiefs and I was happy being an Indian. Nor did I want to be clan master but things were going from bad to worse, something needed to be done.

- My real life world and my gaming world came crashing together. And that is where I will leave that.

So in a nut shell I tried to keep the ones that were left in SF together. (Which it seems I did) but at the same time most of you seems to dis-like me for trying to keep everyone equal so that I didn’t not have to choose between you. Then by starting a forum and having everyone work together to go there so we had a way outside of the game to communicate, ask questions, share ideas, ect... I have made myself look like a tyrant dictator… My only regret is that it has crossed the boundaries into my real life because Arua is so much a part and so important to some of your real lives.

Rikka/Root/Lumen – I am most sorry to you. I tried to keep everyone together and make it fun again.
For all – There are two sides to every story and just because you hear one side does not make that side right it just means you have only heard one side. Also do not always believe what you hear.

TDiz and Big C. – Welcome back. That about sums it up from my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

I understand conflict can happen ... Those woopie chefs are always getting on my nerves. From my not-so-lofty perch the creation and administration of TheForsaken seemed a God-send. Everything appeared to be on course for a wonderful run even though we were just getting started. Then, ... conflict .... and I know .... it happens. I was not involved and knew nothing of what was going on but have heard third person what happened. Let's pretend it's all true - for conversation's sake. While that conflict might seem monumental to some (and that's fine), to me (and I'm sure others) it really doesn't sound that important. SO..., while knowing nothing, one day I find myself to be clanless, TheForasken forums shutdown, and the clan members scattered to the wind. What craziness can cause such a knee-jerk reaction. If the conflict seemed too much, why not just step down and allow someone outside the fire to take the reins? Why not take a break and let things cool down. Why just hit the delete key and let those whom we call friends and fellow adventurers fend for themselves?

Even if everything I heard is untrue - to extinguish that kindling flame before it had a chance to shine upon all the corners of Junon is shameful and a travesty unto those who took that flame into dark places.
Back to top Go down
Lightboy1u

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 pm

I made this fourm to keep Dizzle an Celeste updated bout wats goin on in game...im only 18 but the ppl who r involved in the prob are literally grown ppl....to me u all should jus sit around an talk an TRY TO SOLVE THE PROB instead of jus lettin everything fall apart.Sy u said u tryed to keep clan 2gether....wen wolf an i tryed talkin to u we both can clearly remember u sayin..."if she thinks she needs a title let her leave an get her own clan, an u both can go along wit her"........im a confused teen but to me,thats not tryin to keep family together.Our family feel apart for a refusal of a simple title...after clan feel apart all wat i hav read is all about blamin someone.FACE IT.wats done is done...Easyest thing to do is jus take time to heal the wounds that this war has brought..Root the flame u r talkin about still lives in us all...very faint but it lives.Family or not lets stay friends an hold no hard feelins bout this dark memory.

Im Sorry To All Who R Hurt.Please Take The Time U Need To Heal.Lets Jus Stop All This Drama.pleae
Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Dizzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Dizzle   Hey Dizzle Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Dizzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikeforce Clan Forum :: Game Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: