Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

luna luna luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

luna luna luna Empty
PostSubject: luna luna luna   luna luna luna EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 pm

I would be it is tough ... luna is a rough planet for lvl's under 100 or so i bet ... the only place i can go at lvl 84 is around eucar and the moutain with the reindeer whose name i forget at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

luna luna luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: luna luna luna   luna luna luna EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

It is a challenge for sure but I love it there … Mt. Eucra is fairly useless above lvl 72. There is some EXP but the drops are hard to come by unless you equip a full charm set. I have wandered around the magic city and into both the mana snowfields and the crystal snowfields. I am just now ,at lvl 78, able to hold my own when I solo against most wolves and the lower Yeti’s. However I go through a TON of potions !!!! The plus is that , to me , the drops are better there (and easier to get) than in B3. Unfortunately Rikka does not agree with me but she has been lvl’ing steadily over the last week and has moved up about 5 lvls to join me at 78 so I am going to try again to bring here up there and hopefully she changes her mind.

Any way – Rootie Toot – I think there is little use in going to Mt. Eurca anymore for you. Try to step on to one of the snow fields and Dance with the wolves … Just remember to stock up on POTs … And for those who don’t know – Talk to the Ambassador so you can understand the locals and then go buy some scrolls back to the magic city … They do come in handy.
Back to top Go down

luna luna luna
Page 1 of 1