Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Me The Money ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Symone

Symone

Show Me The Money ... Empty
PostSubject: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

I had mentioned to someone that I was going to make this post and they asked me if I was sure I wanted to give my secrets away … well I hope that if you take anything from this post and it works for you then please share what you gain with other members of the clan … especially with lower level members (buy them POTS and EQUIPS ) AND when it comes time for the clan to move up in grade … We are a team and we do not prosper unless everyone helps …. But you know this so let’s move on shall we ??? --- Yes ??? ok good … moving on ….

I have found out that like in life – in this game – money makes the world go round so early on I learned that I would have to somehow support my 4 girls in the game. Actually my 3 characters and Rikka’s 1. I have always liked games where the economy is a major part of the story line, ANY TYCOON game is a big time draw for me. I have owned Rollercoaster 1,2,3 - Railroad 1,2 - Zoo & Prison TYCOON games. When you add the RPG D&D type games there are too many to list … This game has them both and it does it very nicely AND it has the added bonus of playing with real people all over the world so I am pretty hooked …. Anyway I am off my point of this thread … I was just under the 10 million zullie mark when I went on a buying spree for Rikka and My characters. Now I am back to building up the funds again.

I have talked to a few of you and have been asked what is the best way to make money …

Here is the way I started (and continue) to make money … these are only the basics … This comes from me and what I read about in the ARUA forums for higher lvls
So Symone how do you get money ? There are a couple of ways … remember if you take anything from this post and it works for you then share what you gain with other members of the clan

1) KEEP A NOTE BOOK AND TAKE NOTES !!!!!!!!! – just a sheet of paper with some things scribbled on it will help you out HUGE …
2) Pick up EVERYTHING. Even if it only NPCs for 50z … it all adds up.
3) Use storage !!! You might not need it now – you might not ever need it but someone will and they pay more than the NPCs do. If they really want it they will pay a lot AND – it all adds up. You can put 999 of the same item in one storage slot. Spend a few days farming frozen animal fur and putting it in storage and then NPC it all at once … EASY MONEY ON LUNA !!!!
4) Learn how to vend … look at other carts. See what people are buying and find out where you can get it. Find out who buys what … There are some players that have specific accounts that just buy and sell … Get to know who they are and stock up on what they want.
5) Learn what MOBs (monsters) drop (the stuff that people want) and remember where they are. For example --- (remember I am only at lvl 78 so there are still places I have not been but if you are looking for Refines between lvl 45-75 … The GOB Caves… These are mostly Essences and Low Essences… Refines lvl 70 on up go to LUNA …. And here is why … Wolves of any kind really will drop refines, grade based on how hard the monster -- low ether and elixir from lunar/shadow wolves, elixir/high ether/hime from wolf keepers. If you've put a lot of stats into CON you can try the wolf keepers/vulcans/winter mauls where you'll find armors, weapons, and refines of all kinds (chems, lisents, hearts, the lot), from 100-whenever they all start turning blue. Try the KS festival 24/7 at Freezing Plateau too, just make sure you can either tank/stock on pots because if you want the refines, you'll need first hit without dying.
100-115- Wolf Keeper..
115-125- vulcan and vulcan leader..
125-130- just level at elder mammoth..

If you don’t like the GOB caves or LUNA … You can find decent drops in the George ....

6) HEARTS --- Going rates

Black 10K – 50K … avg selling price (asp) 40K
Green 120K – 185K … asp – 150K
BLUE 450K - 700K … asp – 650K
Pink 175K – 275K … asp – 225K
Red 750K – 1M … asp 850K
Gold 1M – 1.5M … asp 1M
White … I have not seen enough of these for sale to determine their want/need or cost

The key is to find out what people want and find out the best way to get it … You can now turn off EXP so you can just farm, defeat MOBs and not get exp … This opens the door for you to create another character whose only function in the game is to make you money ….

So – how do you do it ? How are you making your money to support your characters ???
Back to top Go down
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:35 pm

ATM I believe that red hearts and blue hearts are spiking. However in different areas. Blue hearts have been being bought at 700k+ recently (Rinde at 750k). Red hearts have been selling consistently at 1M.
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Symone

Symone

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 pm

I was partying with Rikka in the george and she got a red heart drop from a worm dragon ... She put it up for 750k and it sold over night.

Wings are still down in price but I bet within the next 30 to 60 days the price will come up no that the summer event is over.
Back to top Go down
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm

still trying to sell my gold hearts for 1M or so...
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Ill give you 700K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me The Money ...   Show Me The Money ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me The Money ...
Page 1 of 1