Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Event Wings !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Symone

Symone

Summer Event Wings !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Event Wings !!!!   Summer Event Wings !!!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 am

Summer event II

Ok so Rikka was showing me the wings she got during the summer event and I have to say DAMN ... they are pretty good. First off anyone who has little angel/devil or lower should have the summer event wings ...

Second - for the farmers ... I do not know if they can be sold to other player but you should try and see. If they can be you should stocking up on them and holding them for about a month or so because I believe they will be worth a few zulie later after the event is past.

Third - have any dealers tried to disassemble them ? If so are there any good MATs you can get from them ?

Sorry - I have been CRAZY busy this past week and have had little time to play.
Back to top Go down
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

PostSubject: Re: Summer Event Wings !!!!   Summer Event Wings !!!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm

i tend to think you can't sell them but i don't have anything to point to on that
Back to top Go down
TDizzle
Admin
TDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Event Wings !!!!   Summer Event Wings !!!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 pm

we have proved that they can not be sold or traded. however the disassembly is another topic entirely though...
Back to top Go down
https://strikeforce.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Event Wings !!!!   Summer Event Wings !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Event Wings !!!!
Page 1 of 1