Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Symone

Symone

Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!?   Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:19 am

The Key word here is TRIES --- Not very well I will add ...

Forum Map :

So Rikka just go on the forums. Her and LightBoy were chatting over IMs when he told her he was looking at the forum “MAP”. This map showed Rikka’s house out in the woods somewhere no where near where she actually lives … So then I log on and started looking around. I found myself on the map and it showed me a few HUNDRED miles away from where I actually am … SOOOOOOOO what I am wondering is where / how does the forums get this information. Neither Rikka nor I put any info as to where we actually lived so how do the forums put us on a map somewhere ???
Back to top Go down
Lightboy1u

Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!?   Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 am

yea i found it strange to see there waz a map on the forms.an its kinda well hidden cause i never noticed it b4,an i love to play around in stuff.i tried it on myself an looking at the info,its not a really recently updated map an wat i think is that it takes ur info from wen u signed up with the game cause only the game asked us for at least wat region we wer in,which to me would explain da lack on exact coordinates.but either ways its still a little to close to da actual location.although a few hundred miles is far(minimum) lol!
Back to top Go down

Forum Map - Do you it tries to show where you live ?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1