Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9-20-09 GOS party was swell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

9-20-09 GOS party was swell Empty
PostSubject: 9-20-09 GOS party was swell   9-20-09 GOS party was swell EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

wow - what a crazy morning in the Gorge of Silence! I think that might have been the most folks out there at one time I've ever seen before

fun times - strikeforce had a nice role in the happenings ...

i wonder where the next level 'party spot' is? desert of the dead? perhaps on Luna ... just curious where folks tend to gather after caching the GOS?
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

PostSubject: Re: 9-20-09 GOS party was swell   9-20-09 GOS party was swell EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am

Rikka still like to hunt in the GoS ... OH and I finally showed her the forums so she will hopefully be posting soon. Anyway Her and I like to hunt in the Gob Caves B3 atm. I was getting some decent refines there last night. In an hour I cashed in on about 15 Essences or higher. My charm is low so I was happy with that.

My other spot is up on Luna. I solo a lot so it is a challenge fighting anything bigger than Wolves and Slags. However even fighting slags can be a pain sometime. If we are going to party up I am all for Luna and the Mana Snowfields. Lunar Wolves and Yeti Raiders !!!!! We need to find a Cleric to come along !!!
Back to top Go down
Lightboy1u

PostSubject: Re: 9-20-09 GOS party was swell   9-20-09 GOS party was swell EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 am

yea wen we all party up an go on a rampage its kool.for us not the monsters lol.B3 is great.the monsters giv a decent exp and to make it even better.they drop lots of mats.most of them essence or higher indeed.Luna on the other hand is also great.but it revolves around party's seeing as u can get mobbed.But its good.mana snowfield,crystal snowfield an B3 are all good is we wanna hav a killin rampage. lol! either way both symone an i solo alot but if we hav party it will b easier for solos.an a healer is needed or at least some really really good bonfires lol.either way i think wer all gettin to high for gorge we kill too fast lol(in my eyes)so i think next spot is Luna indeed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-20-09 GOS party was swell   9-20-09 GOS party was swell Empty

Back to top Go down

9-20-09 GOS party was swell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikeforce Clan Forum :: Game Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: