Strikeforce Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce Clan Forum

Official strikeforce clan forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allure, the woopie field wanderer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rootvonroot

Rootvonroot

Allure, the woopie field wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Allure, the woopie field wanderer   Allure, the woopie field wanderer EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 am

so - out near Zant I've met a swell muse (I think) named Allure. One of the nicest woopie field wanders I've seen - if ya see him/her - stop to say hello

While only about lvl 30 Allure will be looking for a clan soon too - and he/she has heard great things about Strikeforce (apparently the word is starting to get out we're a swell crew) - neither here not there - just a post and a bug in your ear cuz im procrastinating at work :-)
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

PostSubject: Re: Allure, the woopie field wanderer   Allure, the woopie field wanderer EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

I have a story to add to that ...

I was chatting with Halos in Junon ... One of the higher level Raiders from Prominance I believe ... He was wondering when "Strike Force is going to have one of it awseome parties in the george"

LOL - I mentioned that everyone was getting ready for school. For most of us if we are not in school/college we have kids going but we would be back soon !!!
Back to top Go down
Symone

Symone

PostSubject: Re: Allure, the woopie field wanderer   Allure, the woopie field wanderer EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 am

Met up with Allure in Junon yesterday ... Chatted for a while ... very nice and I found out he/her lives probably about an hour or so away from the Northeast NY crew... (Me, Rikka, Merth, Oneeye & KatieAx )

Very nice - Need some guidence - could be a a good canidate for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allure, the woopie field wanderer   Allure, the woopie field wanderer Empty

Back to top Go down

Allure, the woopie field wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikeforce Clan Forum :: Game Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: